This is where most photographers insert a captivating biography and résumé detailing noteworthy clients and a seemingly infinite list of faraway countries they’ve been sent on assignment. Well, I’m not going to do that.
Why such a soft sell? Quite simply because photography is now a part-time venture for me. Although I acquired over a decade of commercial and industrial photography, retouching, and graphic design experience working with a leading Southern New Hampshire photography studio I have since switched careers and now only moonlight as a photographer.
So putting my previous experience behind me I’m now just a random geek with a love for photography and a passion to capture the surreal, beautiful, and striking. I can’t offer a modeling contract or promise to make your dreams come true but I can provide an enjoyable and low-pressure environment on your terms to create the image that you’re looking for. To put it bluntly: I’m having fun when you’re having fun!
My current projects are more laid back and include motorsports, urban, product, event, editorial, portrait, pet, sports, and risqué photography via word of mouth advertising through friends. And in addition to booking commercial jobs I am currently seeking both male and female models of any age for Time For Prints (TFP) or Time For CD (TFCD) assignments of the model’s choosing. Licensed high-resolution digital files will be provided in exchange for the model’s time and model release.
With all that out of the way, I’d love to work with you on your next project! Please contact me to set up a consultation or to just talk shop.
Miscellaneous Photo Credits
- Making Ubuntu More Personal (Jono Bacon @ Home, Jan 7, 2011)
- 5 rzeczy, dla których warto czekać na Ubuntu 11.04 (PC World, Dec 1, 2010)
- 6 Things to Look Forward for in Upcoming Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal (Tech Drive-In, Nov 22, 2010)
- 瀟灑的 Ubuntu 11.04，用 Unity 小筆電介面放上大螢幕 (T客邦, Nov 4, 2010)
- Le « rêve américain » du hérisson à ventre blanc (MINIZOO n°20, Sep-Oct, 2009)
- F U, Penguin: Telling Cute Animals What’s What (Paperback, Aug 25, 2009)
- Hoglet (The Dominion, Apr 11, 2009)
- CO Classics™: “Borrrrrrring!” (Cute Overload, Mar 26, 2009)
- Sneaky hedgehogs want it both ways (F U, Penguin, Nov 21, 2008)
- Mighty Giants: An American Chestnut Anthology (Paperback, Dec 1, 2007)
- Exotic Animal Care: Hedgehogs (Exotic DVN Volume 9, Issue 1, Mar 2007)
- “Whatevs!” “Borrrrrrring!” (Cute Overload, Feb 23, 2006)
- Aavid Applied Thermal Technologies
- Amphenol Corporation
- Appleton Inn
- Appleton Square, LLC
- Canonical Group Limited
- Canonical USA, Inc.
- Hamor Hollow Hedgehogs
- Hamor Photography
- Image 4
- Kollsman, Inc.
- Matrix Impact
- Mercury Computer Systems, Inc.
- Pepper Computer, Inc.
- Raytheon Company
- Storage Solutions
- Teradyne, Inc.